viernes, 7 de agosto de 2015

Members



  Daniela Linares




My name is Daniela Linares, I'm Venezuelan and I'm studying journalism in second semester, I am 18 years old and on my free time I like to dance flamenco and listen music. 



Maria Paula Vargas




My name is Maria Paula Vargas, I am a student at "Universidad de la Sabana" I'm studying psychology in first semester. I love nature and taking naps.


Lia Bustamante



My mame is Lía Bustamante, I am 19 years old, I'm studying psychology at the "Universidad de la Sabana" in first semester. I'm from Santa Marta but I've been in Bogotá since 6 years ago. On my free time I like to watch film premiers and make desserts. 




Juan Camilo Piña



My name is Juan Camilo Piña, I'm from Bogota-Colombia. I was born on the 21st of December of 1998, so I am 16 years old. I'm studying Marketing and logistic administration and I love to play soccer and I follow the Junior.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario